First cause chocolate danger for pets.
It is delicious and uplifts your mood, but chocolate contains Phenylethlyamine (also know as the love drugs).
which cause excitement, quickens the pulse rate, and makes you happy. However, it can be extremely dangerous for our pets.
Chocolate can be poisonous and even kill them. Both chocolate and cocoa contain Theobromine, which the human body can easily digest but dogs can’t. Even a small amount of chocolate can given them an upset stomach. In large quantities, it can cause internal bleeding,tremors or even cause a heart attach.
Second cause chocolate danger for our pet
Chocolate also contain sugar or sweeteners. The main ingredient is systolic, which is equally dangerous. It leads to vomiting, stomach bloating, seizures and liver failure.
FOLLOW OUR BLOG FOR DAILY UPLOAD HELPFUL POST WHICH RELATED LIFESTYLE, FITNESS ,HEALTH,TRAVEL ,FOOD AND MANY MORE . https://liferevin.wordpress.com
If your dog eat chocolate by accident.
In case your dog eat chocolate by accident, you should immediately seek medical attention. If you see symptoms like lethargy, vomiting, bloated stomach or fever, rush your pet to a vet. Make sure to carry a sample of chocolate ingested by your pet for the doctor to check the in ingredients. This will help the doctor treat them faster and better.
I hope you avoid your pets from chocolate. Thanks for reads my post.